Thread: A cycle shop video with a great example of ND-less infrared pollution

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reload the page and see if you like that grade any better before I ditch film convert and try resolve. I crushed the blacks and made it more contrasty / tried to get rid of any overly green and yellow tints.

Taking a Vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Hearnia View Post
    Reload the page and see if you like that grade any better before I ditch film convert and try resolve. I crushed the blacks and made it more contrasty / tried to get rid of any overly green and yellow tints.
    I think the grades look a lot better, the first speaker (John Pompus?) was the worst but the extra color is welcomed. I think the shot that looks good is the one with Louie Garneau, also with the speaker after that. Seemed strange you did not add any lower thirds to the owner but you did to everyone else, or did I just miss it?

The owner and the second speaker with the clothes in the background was ok, but I like the other backgrounds better from the other speakers. The one with the person on the bike in the background was nice, the first two though were kind of boring (just clothes). Project imo looks better, good job.

Thanks. I didn't add a lower thirds because he says his name and title. Dunno probably should anyway. I might take an XML into resolve just to see if I can get the interviews looking better.