Thread: Welcome to BMCuser.com!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Welcome to BMCuser.com! 
    Hey, everyone. Welcome to a new Landmine Media "user" community. We felt this camera deserved its own space, so here it is.

Still ironing things out and such, so please be patient with us. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to post them here in this thread.

More to come.

We hope you enjoy... We are excited about the prospects for this camera, and this community. We hope you are too.

To access the archived sub-forum on dvxuser (28 threads total) please visit this link:
    http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/forumdispl...-Cinema-Camera
    www.bmcuser.com
    A Landmine Media "User" Community
    The online resource for the Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera

Hi Jason,
    Congratulations on your new site! Good one.
    Quick question, would it be possible to bring those archived thread from DVXuser over to this site? They contained a lot of valuable information.

Cheers,
    yoclay

PS> I see that the possibility to contact members is not yet in place. It looks like you are pretty set for mods with all the usual suspects, but I am currently an experienced moderator over at Cinema5D.com and would like to offer my services if you are in need and open to that.

Hey, yoclay. Thanks.

For bringing the threads over... I tried to copy some of the most important stuff, with links back to the original threads. Unfortunately, there was no easy/efficient way to bring over just the BMC threads on short notice.

The good news is, we are only a week deep, so that's why we wanted to get in early before everything really took off.

You can still access the threads via the link above, and we will work on bringing over more content in the coming days. If you (or anyone) has any specific posts or threads you would like to see here that started on DVXuser, please feel free to post links up here. And, hopefully, some of the original posters, as they make their way over, will be willing to restart some of those threads.

As for mods. I appreciate it, and I will definitely keep you in mind. To be honest, we probably have more than we need. This is a very specific community, and I am sure you folks will all be awesome. We're only just getting started. I do have one more to add, and that is John Brawley. Beyond that, I'll be keeping my little list in the weeks and months ahead as things unfold for the future
    www.bmcuser.com
    A Landmine Media "User" Community
    The online resource for the Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera

Thanks Jason. Good luck. Your hard work is always appreciated!

Hi Jason. Great site! Hope it takes off fast

Woke up this morning and went over to DVXuser to check out the latest (as usual) and just found this site! Nice surprise.

Looking forward to being a part of this community. Thanks for setting up BMCuser!

I am come for fruitful lumbardy. Very interested in this camera. I'm glad there's a usergroup to follow!

This is great. Says a lot about the impact just the idea of this camera has had that the creators of dvxuser think this deserves it's own site. Hopefully when released the camera will have the same type of influence the legendary dvx100 had...

This is totally awesome. The new place to be. Thanks.

Hey cool a new space. I was wondering why my old profile wasn't showing up. How long will it take to get the profiles fully active to be able to edit them? Thanks for the space to stretch out and talk.