Thread: RAW 2 CF RAW Now in Version 1.001

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by markr041 View Post
    I am sorry, but you should make it clear that this program does NOT work with the compressed BMPCC RAW video dng's. It is useless for RAW from that camera (not the developer's fault). Having this program would be really valuable, for those not shooting with the BMPCC.
    Mark:

My original post in this thread makes it clear that the program being developed is a GUI that does with Cineform conversion processes that can be done with Cineform in terminal mode. I think readers who have followed this thread understand that. I welcome any program that can handle this process and have lobbied for the upcoming batch version. As Alex indicated, when Cineform conforms its process, that can be added into this system. Patience is a virtue with anything Black Magic, my friend.

By the way, I have no financial interest in this program, other than needing it to timely and economically process raw to Cineform, a codec which I have used for years.

Fantastic news, people. RAW 2 CF RAW v2 Beta now works with BMPCC Compressed DNGs!

Proof - here's the CF RAW converted for CorruptFrameInc's BMPCC sample footage, and I also included my LUT for correct color grading: https://copy.com/zYJay8ZzfRi2

Make RAW 2 CF RAW v2 happen - contribute and get your copy here: http://goo.gl/d8NWwt

no trial
    no party

When I developed version 1, we did offer trials. It made very little difference in pledges. Looks like most people did not want to bother with beta software and just waited for the finished version to come out, which it did. We now took down v1 because we are trying to raise funds for v2, Batch Edition, and rather want people to pledge towards it. Kickstarter ends in just days now, so we'll see.

As for the trial. This is a $20 program that does what no-one else can and you can get it in days (beta).

If you look at the video, you see how the software works. It is demonstrated in detail.

Yet more detail here, including revision history.

Logically, do we really need to offer trial?

interesting. just backed you. its only $20 bucks. looking forward to it. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by iammuc View Post
    interesting. just backed you. its only $20 bucks. looking forward to it. good luck
    Thanks! Hope we make the goal this time. Third time is a charm, right?

Anyway to get in on this still?
    www.lightformfilm.com
    https://vimeo.com/suwanchote

follow me on instagram @lightformfilm

Quote Originally Posted by Note Suwanchote View Post
    Anyway to get in on this still?
    Hi Note, our Kickstarter has ended (successfully! Yay!!!!)

Check out RAW 2 CF RAW web site, including Download page.

Does the current version work with the BMPCC? I bought it and installed, but I get errors. I'm having trouble in Cineform Studio as well, so I'm kind of assuming that dpx2cf just doesn't like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis Deane View Post
    Does the current version work with the BMPCC? I bought it and installed, but I get errors. I'm having trouble in Cineform Studio as well, so I'm kind of assuming that dpx2cf just doesn't like them.
    Hi Elvis
    I bought it becase Alex said it would work. However what he actually means is HE can make t work in his new version but he cant let us have it as its still under development and wont be ready until sometime after xmas Although if he has it working I don't understand why we have to wait that long. I only have the pocket camera so totally useless to me at the moment,