Thread: Very cool handheld gimbal that should work for Pocket

1. #1 Very cool handheld gimbal that should work for Pocket 

No idea who these people are, when it is coming out...just that it looks awesome. **EDIT** Mastor, yes...from the multirotor world, they make great stuff.
    Wish it was a full 3 axis but, this could work really well in a pinch and it's much smaller than the top handle/side handle 3 axis variants out there already. I will be getting a large 3 axis for my multirotor from another company (that also converts to handheld) but this is just very cool. Could work well with a tiny C mount, or that Kowa 6mm I've been testing...pancake, etc.

id like to see footage from it. pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by iammuc View Post
    id like to see footage from it. pretty cool
    I think you will get lots of yaw (3rd axis) movement, but...I bet they will come out with a three axis soon. Their prices for their multirotor gimbals are very cheap, I expect this to be affordable

Taking a Vacation
    Wow want one!

$599 is price i was quoted

Quote Originally Posted by kazkioken View Post

No idea who these people are, when it is coming out...just that it looks awesome. **EDIT** Mastor, yes...from the multirotor world, they make great stuff.
    Wish it was a full 3 axis but, this could work really well in a pinch and it's much smaller than the top handle/side handle 3 axis variants out there already. I will be getting a large 3 axis for my multirotor from another company (that also converts to handheld) but this is just very cool. Could work well with a tiny C mount, or that Kowa 6mm I've been testing...pancake, etc.
    I just did a sixty second web search and the only thing I'm finding is "Foxtech" or whatever who may or may not be the maker of "Mastor" -- that may or may not be related to that one hand gimbal.

If anyone has more information on this and/or additional links -- I'm grateful. It's entirely possible that gizmo will be consumer junk. It's also possible that it might be usable in some situations with the Pocket camera fitted with a 9mm or so lens.
    Media Production by Andrew Gupta
    www.andrewgupta.com

Taking a Vacation