Thread: BlackMagic Cinema Camera Technology Announcements & Latest Info

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    It was not secret at all, As I stated In my seller mail post is just a seller meeting of the suppossed new version of BMC, not sure they have NDA to talk about his impressions since John does. But...

Simon Beer, who runs a video gear sales referral site in the UK, just Posted this on Twitter (@sbeertv)

Latest news from the UK distributor on the Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera, delivery hopeful for August, backordered until 2013!
    Last edited by Philip Lipetz; 07-13-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lipetz View Post
    Simon Bear, who runs a video gear sales referral site in the UK, just Posted this on Twitter (@sbeertv)

Latest news from the UK distributor on the Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera, delivery hopeful for August, backordered until 2013!
    This cross info waiting is killing me hehehe

John, are you prohibited from posting BTS shots of the camera/set?
    Darren Levine

he shoots, he edits, he frequently rants
    http://mediahalo.com/p/dlevine

Simon Bear, who runs a video gear sales referral site in the UK, just Posted this on Twitter (@sbeertv)

I hope I'm high enough on the pre-order list to get it in July/August. I'm crossing my fingers and waiting patiently

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I hope I'm high enough on the pre-order list to get it in July/August. I'm crossing my fingers and waiting patiently
    You UK fellars should just transfer your overpiced currency to me, have me pick the camera up from my LA distributor and have it overnighted to you! Waiting sucks!

Wow. I wasn't expecting anyone to be backordered that far!
    Tom Pierrepont - In-house Camera Operator and Editor (UK)
    @Tompierrepont
    www.tompierrepont.com

Simon Beer, who runs a video gear sales referral site in the UK, just Posted this on Twitter (@sbeertv)

If that is true I should have kept me order with Jigsaw24 along with the CVP. I could kept one and sell the other for a profit and get my money back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    Wow. I wasn't expecting anyone to be backordered that far!
    If back order stretches into 2013 I can see many people cancelling it and buy something else. I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Taikonaut View Post
    If back order stretches into 2013 I can see many people cancelling it and buy something else. I would.
    I believe that they will release it in July as they have been saying all along. One morning we will wake up and they will be shipping. UK will prbably be a few weeks behind. I think everyone is really starting to freak out with no good reason.