Thread: Profile Edit, Private Message, etc Permissions Restrictions - PLEASE READ

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Hello everybody! Greatful this forum exists. Just got my pocket cinema and have felt like a noob ever since. Can't wait to share and soak up some knowledge.

Thanks

Looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone... just finished putting together my BMCC MFT kt pictured below.

BMCC-producers-package.jpg

Hello all,

First poster here and new BMPCC owner. Kudos to Jason and company on this great forum! I am looking forward to getting to know the camera and it's pros and cons to squeeze the most out of it as possible and appreciate such a cool community to become a part of. Thanks much!

Hi everyone. Took a while but finally joined! Been lurking on here since I first heard about the BMPCC in December, learning about it. Finally purchased one last Wed. (I also own a Panny GH2) and shot a tv commercial this past weekend with it. Awesome camera! I am not really a cinematographer, more of an all-around filmmaker, but I love being able to afford such an incredible cinema camera for whenever inspiration strikes (and the odd paying job here and there…)

Hi everyone! Just signed up yesterday - looking forward to some of the great discussions that are happening here

Hi guys Registered here a long time ago, only came back now. Shooting on a BMCC EF since Oct 2013

Hey everybody, I'm just a young wanna be filmmaker in LA who plans on getting a pocket cam in april(After NAB of course) who hopes to learn alot from this forum before he shoots an ambitious series.

Hello all just wanted to say hi after being able to post

Hello BMC User Group! I am with TapeWorks Texas, Inc., an Authorized BMD Reseller located in Houston, TX. You can locate my contact information via Blackmagic Design's website, click on Resellers tab and pick United States, Texas on the drop-down menu. I submitted an inquiry to join this user forum as I am interested in assisting BMD users with any information that I can provide as an Authorized Reseller including current availability of the new Blackmagic Design Production Camera 4K! I look forward to becoming a contributor to this forum!

Hi everyone, Looking forward to read your discussions, opinions, tips and tricks. Also, thank you builders for making this website :-)