Thread: BMPCC4K Footage from a Recent Trip to England

1. #1 BMPCC4K Footage from a Recent Trip to England 
    Recently took a trip to England (London and Lake District) and obviously brought the Pocket 4K.

https://youtu.be/MAi4fzRpwG0

I shot mostly on the Canon 24-105 (version 1) handheld but also used the Tokina 11-16, Canon 16-35 f4, and Sigma 18-35 (night shots in London) all with the Metabones Ultra 0.71x. I brought the FeiyuTech AK2000 gimbal with me too and it works great with the Pocket 4K.

I don’t often make these types of videos because (1) I don’t travel a lot LoL and (2) these types of videos usually lack a story so I tried to make it somewhat adventurous (and the views from the hikes were amazing) haha

That's really nice footage and great to see my adopted home city seen through the eyes of someone not from London - the revelation of seeing the familiar from a fresh new angle and perspective.

Technically it's really nicely composed, loved some of the juxtaposition of shots and the music works really well.

Inspired to take my P4K on travels with me now

Quote Originally Posted by markmwilliams View Post
    That's really nice footage and great to see my adopted home city seen through the eyes of someone not from London - the revelation of seeing the familiar from a fresh new angle and perspective.

Technically it's really nicely composed, loved some of the juxtaposition of shots and the music works really well.

Inspired to take my P4K on travels with me now
    Appreciate the feedback Mark! London is by far my favorite city. I’m not really a city person (grew up in the country) but London has a certain draw to me. We also just got a direct flight from Charleston, SC to LHR which is incredible. Will be traveling there more often! The last shot is my favorite place in London, Gordon’s wine bar. It’s so freaking cool.

Completely run and gun fast realization of "doppelganger" mythical-being/painter idea (so at list please jump over both visualization in small stone Mediterranean town , during two days in sometimes totally both-side harsh light conditions (alas even accentuated with youtube compression).... BMPC4K with Panny 12-35

Perast, le regard de la déesse Teuta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87I9l1UEvgA
    Last edited by vasha; 09-22-2019 at 02:06 AM.