Thread: Ursa Mini 4.6K goes for cheap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yep! I got a pretty cheap 4.6k in Italy a few months ago. All the extras less viewfinder.
    Now I can see a BM camera with some dynamic range. I hope we can have braw some of these days.

I've to check updates because I 've some delay issues with sound.

Ya'll crazy, lol.

Selling their 4.6k for the pocket? Don't think so. Who would give up 15 stops of DR? Selling for the Pro makes sense or maybe something else.

Quote Originally Posted by misterkofa View Post
    Ya'll crazy, lol.

Selling their 4.6k for the pocket? Don't think so. Who would give up 15 stops of DR? Selling for the Pro makes sense or maybe something else.
    Only if its a form factor decision...or really really need alot of low light shooting. Apart from that...nope. I have both and I really think they are a great one two combo...I just need both of them to have a baby so I can have one camera instead of 2 lol. Low light, pixel remapping (praying for this for UMP) of the pocket and dynamic range, B raw, resolution and internal ND of the UMP with a smaller body.
    Darren Scott
    Freelance Director/Director of Photography

https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

Quote Originally Posted by jambredz View Post
    Only if its a form factor decision...or really really need alot of low light shooting. Apart from that...nope. I have both and I really think they are a great one two combo...I just need both of them to have a baby so I can have one camera instead of 2 lol. Low light, pixel remapping (praying for this for UMP) of the pocket and dynamic range, B raw, resolution and internal ND of the UMP with a smaller body.
    I'm hoping NAB surprises us with something like this, ursa micro or whatever, based around that Fairchild Mft sensor with 14.5 stops dynamic range that people were speculating about. The original 4k sensor was an off the shelf place holder until the 4.6 was ready, maybe will see the same thing with the Sony sensor in the P4k and something else following close behind.

Quote Originally Posted by dop16mm View Post
    I'm hoping NAB surprises us with something like this, ursa micro or whatever, based around that Fairchild Mft sensor with 14.5 stops dynamic range that people were speculating about. The original 4k sensor was an off the shelf place holder until the 4.6 was ready, maybe will see the same thing with the Sony sensor in the P4k and something else following close behind.
    I hope not , I own a ursa mini pro, and bought 2 pocket 4K's.....