Thread: Gimbal for the Pocket 4K

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Gimbal for the Pocket 4K 
    I heard that there's only 2 gimbals that officially works with the new Pocket 4K camera. They are the Ronin S and the Moza Air 2. Both gimbals are very similar to each other. The Moza Air 2 Gimbal just started shipping this week.

Last edited by Bino; 12-03-2018 at 12:59 AM.

Is there a time limit? I want to check some reviews especially of the iFocus it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by stip View Post
    Is there a time limit? I want to check some reviews especially of the iFocus it comes out.
    Yes. It is supposed to be a preorder special. The code expired 2 weeks ago and became active again during their Black Friday Sales Event.

Last edited by Bino; 11-30-2018 at 01:21 AM.

Just had the bmpcc4k with a small rig cage, a Meike 25mm t2.2 lens attached to ifocus on the moza air 2. We also powered the camera through the gimbal and had it running for about an hour without any issue. 5E8BC8DE-7980-4FC5-9416-6D3CBABC6289.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mdifilm View Post
    Just had the bmpcc4k with a small rig cage, a Meike 25mm t2.2 lens attached to ifocus on the moza air 2. We also powered the camera through the gimbal and had it running for about an hour without any issue. 5E8BC8DE-7980-4FC5-9416-6D3CBABC6289.jpg
    would like a full test to see how long it would last, that would be great to know. a few hours for both gimbal and camera would be awesome!. would just need to load up on 18650 than vmount/npf batteries if majority of the time its gimbal work

Quote Originally Posted by dougfunnieyo View Post
    would like a full test to see how long it would last, that would be great to know. a few hours for both gimbal and camera would be awesome!. would just need to load up on 18650 than vmount/npf batteries if majority of the time its gimbal work
    Tom Antos did it and said it last 4 hours total. Feeding the gimbal to the bmpcc4k

Did you happen to test the iFocus handunit too?

Tom Antos did it and said it last 4 hours total. Feeding the gimbal to the bmpcc4k
    Thats good! Make sense since it uses 4 18650 batteries. I am starting thinking about selling my ronin s..

Quote Originally Posted by KrocanX View Post
    Thats good! Make sense since it uses 4 18650 batteries. I am starting thinking about selling my ronin s..
    A few people on the moza air 2 user group on fb said they are happy from the switch.

I actually just picked up a Ronin-S yesterday but haven't had time to try it out. I know it has a 12v output but not the right cable to power the P4k. Did the Moza come with the correct 12v to P4k power cable? Is that a cable that could be bought and used with the Ronin-S perhaps?

DJI supposedly has a cable coming out that'll hook up to my dummy battery - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...wer_cable.html But who knows when it'll be out.
    Ursa 4.6k, Pocket Cinema 4k, BMCC, BMPCC, GH4+Metabones, GoPro Hero4 Black, Phantom 2, Canon T3i, Lots of glass.

www.Vimeo.com/RedCrownCompany
    www.facebook.com/RedCrownCompany
    www.twitter.com/RedCrownCompany