Thread: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K For Sale! NEW IN SEALED BOX!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K For Sale! NEW IN SEALED BOX! 
    Blackmagic Pocket 4K For Sale! New in Sealed Box. Check my feedback on DVXuser or eBay. Username is "ntouched"
    I will ship USPS Priority Mail, fully insured for purchase price, signature service (will ship out the same day as your purchase or next morning)
    $1799 (I will pay PayPal Invoice fees too). Shipping only within continental USA.
    Attached Images

This Blackmagic Pocket 4K SOLD!!!! But I just received another pre-order, so one more available!!!!!
    Last edited by ntouched; 12-08-2018 at 11:43 PM.

Profiteering is discouraged (if not outright prohibited).
    Don't take this personally . . . but I think you ought to be banned.
    Canon 6D Mark II, 24-70, 70-200, Tokina 11-20, Sigma 18-35, Rokinon 35, 50, 85, 135, GH4, BMPCC4K.

there are folks selling these on ebay for $2200, pretty sad.

Well, base,price is $1300, the OP had to pay tax and shipping, $150, PayPal fees $125-150, and then pay to ship it to the buyer another $50, so the actual cost to get, sell and ship the camera back out is $1600-1700. So not much profit, and if you count the time he spent shipping the camera back out. So he should sell a new camera at a loss?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Smith View Post
    Well, base,price is $1300, the OP had to pay tax and shipping, $150, PayPal fees $125-150, and then pay to ship it to the buyer another $50, so the actual cost to get, sell and ship the camera back out is $1600-1700. So not much profit, and if you count the time he spent shipping the camera back out. So he should sell a new camera at a loss?
    Cheers
    I was going to respond similarly. No one should expect the OP to take a loss. Them posting the camera here could give a potential buyer access to the camera immediately where they wouldn't otherwise. No one is forcing anyone to buy it.

I think I may have learned a valueble lesson.

Sending a PM of apology to ntouched or just deleting my remarks, sparing myself further embarrassment seemed like a reasonable option . . .
    But seeing as how Iíd opened my yapper inappropriately (and publicly) it just didnít seem fair.

Doesnít matter what I thought or what motivation I may have had. Iím not the BMCUSER Police or a moderator and, more importantly, what I did was just wrong. So, Iíve decided to leave my dickish remarks up there for two reasons:

1. So that I am constantly reminded NOT to interfere with anyone elseís post (even after the fact).
    2. So that anyone interested in taking me to task (which would be well deserved) can do so.

Finally, I wish to apologize to you, ntouched, for my having been a jerk. Really, I am truly sorry.

dregenthal aka David Regenthal
    Canon 6D Mark II, 24-70, 70-200, Tokina 11-20, Sigma 18-35, Rokinon 35, 50, 85, 135, GH4, BMPCC4K.

Wow, this is a Forum first for me. Someone actually apologized! Apology accepted and I was not offended. I've developed tough skin on ALL forums (DVXuser, DVinfo, RED, ARRI, Etc). It's perfectly fine to disagree (in a RESPECTFUL way)!

Many Blessings to you all and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    Last edited by ntouched; 12-05-2018 at 12:24 AM.

Wholesome thread tbh

Ok, anyone else selling their BMPCC4K? Im interested.