Thread: BMPCC+Metabones Nikon G Lens+Sigma 18-35mm+Tiffen 77mm+Zacuto Z-finder+extras

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1 BMPCC+Metabones Nikon G Lens+Sigma 18-35mm+Tiffen 77mm+Zacuto Z-finder+extras 
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    51
    For sale Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC) with Metabones Nikon G Lens to BMPCC + Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 for Nikon + Tiffen 77mm + Zacuto Z-finder + extras. I'm in Los Angeles. I can sell some parts separately, please pm with questions.

    Everything has original packaging and in perfect working conditions. Here's what I'm selling with links to where I bought it and manufactures:

    BMPCC body
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...ra.html?sts=pi

    Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Nikon
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._8_dc_hsm.html

    Helios-44-2 f2/58mm lenses with adapter - this is an old vintage lenses and here is adapter I have for them:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002RJKVY2...v_ov_lig_dp_it
    + Prooptic 52 to 77 mm adapter to put Tiffen filter.

    Tiffen 77mm Variable Neutral Density Filter
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...l_Density.html

    Metabones Nikon G Lens to Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera Speed Booster
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._to_bmpcc.html
    http://www.metabones.com/products/de...pnfg-bmpcc-bm1

    Zacuto Blackmagic Pocket Camera Z-Finder
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._z_finder.html

    ThinkTank Retrospective 7
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0080F66YQ...v_ov_lig_dp_it
    https://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/retrospective-7
    +
    Two SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB up to 95MB/s UHS-I/U3 SDXC Flash Memory Cards

    Batteries with charger
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JYWFTF6...v_ov_lig_dp_it

    Wooden Camera 1/4-20 Hot Shoe
    I’ll even include XUME 77m Filer Holder:
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...er_holder.html

    and Cinevate Canon Nikon adapter:
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...on.html?sts=pi
    - free, they are new, I never used them.

    I would like to sell everything together, but open to sell some stuff separately.
    $1500 for everything.
    Last edited by rshelton; 09-24-2018 at 05:05 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member DPStewart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Puget Sound
    Posts
    3,679
    Not a link to the post. Just to the 'Join Group' page.
    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
    Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
    Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by DPStewart View Post
    Not a link to the post. Just to the 'Join Group' page.
    shoot you are right I forgot that it's closed group ok Here is full ad...done, edited Thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member DPStewart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Puget Sound
    Posts
    3,679
    While $1,500 is a good price for all this, you're not likely to find many people looking to buy an entire shooting package all at once.
    Sadly, the BMPCC itself is worth very little these days, and anything 1080p only is kinda like poison in the current 4k-obsessed marketplace.

    Lenses, Speedboosters, and filters however...they tend to hold their value regardless of camera trends. You may get the most return if you list these totally separately on separate listings.

    Second up would be the support gear for the people who are still using their BMPCCs. Make separate listings for those.

    Last would come the camera itself.

    I've sold a lot of used gear. It can be time consuming, but if you get your listings focused the right way, you can get a pretty good return on stuff that's in good condition.
    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
    Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
    Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    51
    Thank you. As I said in my ad, I'm open to sell some of it separately. No need to buy entirely whole rig

    Quote Originally Posted by DPStewart View Post
    While $1,500 is a good price for all this, you're not likely to find many people looking to buy an entire shooting package all at once.
    Sadly, the BMPCC itself is worth very little these days, and anything 1080p only is kinda like poison in the current 4k-obsessed marketplace.

    Lenses, Speedboosters, and filters however...they tend to hold their value regardless of camera trends. You may get the most return if you list these totally separately on separate listings.

    Second up would be the support gear for the people who are still using their BMPCCs. Make separate listings for those.

    Last would come the camera itself.

    I've sold a lot of used gear. It can be time consuming, but if you get your listings focused the right way, you can get a pretty good return on stuff that's in good condition.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member DPStewart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Puget Sound
    Posts
    3,679
    Quote Originally Posted by rshelton View Post
    Thank you. As I said in my ad, I'm open to sell some of it separately. No need to buy entirely whole rig
    Yeah.
    I mean you should create entirely separate listings.

    Put all the Lens stuff over on DVXUser too. Much bigger audience.
    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
    Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
    Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    51
    bump
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    51
    Everything is sold except Zacuto and Metabones. Zacuto: $100, Metabones $250. I'm in Poland now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2016, 12:34 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2016, 12:26 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2015, 05:12 PM
  4. Zacuto Z-Finder EVF Pro (3.2") With extras - mint $750
    By chuck greenwood in forum For Sale / Want to Buy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2015, 05:35 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2015, 11:53 PM
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •