Thread: BMPCC 4K LUT // BozBMDFilm_P4K to Rec709 (Coming Soon)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42
  1. #21  
    Member Bozzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Niessner View Post
    Have bought it out of curiosity - I normally don't use LUTs but make all my grades with curves, will experiment a bit with that one...
    Thank you, Robert! Please do let me know how you get on
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozzie View Post
    The BozBMDFilm_P4K to Rec709 LUT is now Available to Download

    Download Page: https://bulentozdemirfilms.wordpress...to-rec709-lut/
    Loved the old Pocket version. My new P4K arrived yesterday and this was the first thing I purchased and loaded up this morning. Thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozzie View Post
    The BozBMDFilm_P4K to Rec709 LUT is now Available to Download

    Download Page: https://bulentozdemirfilms.wordpress...to-rec709-lut/
    I bought the LUT for the original pocket and is one that I use more often than other LUTs. When my P4K arrives, I'm looking at buying this too. Thanks Bozzie. Keep up the good work!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Member Bozzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by dietwedge View Post
    Loved the old Pocket version. My new P4K arrived yesterday and this was the first thing I purchased and loaded up this morning. Thanks!
    Thank you, dietwedge!

    Quote Originally Posted by EYu View Post
    I bought the LUT for the original pocket and is one that I use more often than other LUTs. When my P4K arrives, I'm looking at buying this too. Thanks Bozzie. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you, EYu!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    17
    donated and downloaded... ill play with this wednesday when i get my gimbal setup and get to use my pocket 4k.

    Thanks for your work.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    214
    oh! loved the OG Pocket one, donated and downloaded! thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Member Bozzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Djreversal View Post
    donated and downloaded... ill play with this wednesday when i get my gimbal setup and get to use my pocket 4k.

    Thanks for your work.
    Thank you, Djreversal! If you get a chance, do let me know how you get on


    Quote Originally Posted by tmronin View Post
    oh! loved the OG Pocket one, donated and downloaded! thanks!
    Appreciate the kind words and donation, tmronin! Thank you
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    733
    Good time to see this thread again - I was meaning to give Boz a shout-out.

    I just finished a late night edit of a new mountain bike film shot in bright fall light and colors.
    I've been experimenting with workflow, LUTS, Film Convert, Extended Video etc. for an optimum look with the new P4K for a couple of months.

    Anyway I used this new 4K version on this project and it was really optimum.
    So much so that I just loaded it into both cameras for monitoring future work.
    Also so so much so that I'm going to go back to a couple of other films we've finished with the new cams and look at the grade with the Boz LUT.

    Great work my friend.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    540
    So took the plunge and i have to say this is a great lut. Better than i expected. Was using instant C for a while but this one is better.
    Dustin Uy-Filmmaker
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Member Bozzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by jimagine View Post
    Good time to see this thread again - I was meaning to give Boz a shout-out.

    I just finished a late night edit of a new mountain bike film shot in bright fall light and colors.
    I've been experimenting with workflow, LUTS, Film Convert, Extended Video etc. for an optimum look with the new P4K for a couple of months.

    Anyway I used this new 4K version on this project and it was really optimum.
    So much so that I just loaded it into both cameras for monitoring future work.
    Also so so much so that I'm going to go back to a couple of other films we've finished with the new cams and look at the grade with the Boz LUT.

    Great work my friend.
    Amazing to hear, jimagine. Thank you for using the LUT and for taking the time to share your thoughts/experiences. Very much appreciated!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. BMCC / BMPCC BozBMDFilm to Rec709 LUT
    By Bozzie in forum Workflow
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-18-2018, 10:21 AM
  2. BMPCC..something new is coming soon?
    By alex.stefani in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 01-19-2017, 10:32 AM
  3. Is the BMPCC Offer coming back around?
    By foggy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2015, 10:01 PM
  4. BMPCC Frame Grabs BTS - New Movie Coming Soon
    By dstar in forum Footage / Frames
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:43 PM
  5. BMPCC Cinema DNG coming?
    By Worzel Gummidge in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •