Thread: FS: Zeiss MK II Super16 Superspeed T1.3 PL mount lens set – 9.5, 12, 16, 25, 50mm

1. #1 FS: Zeiss MK II Super16 Superspeed T1.3 PL mount lens set – 9.5, 12, 16, 25, 50mm 
    All lenses are optically and mechanically in excellent condition with the usual cosmetic wear. The 16mm has a couple of very faint streaks on the front element that absolutely do not affect performance - other than that, the glass on all of the lenses is pristine. Ideal for RED (shooting at 2k), Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, Ikonoskop A-cam dII, Super16 film, and SI-2K. These lenses were used to shoot award-winning indie films “Crossing the Heart” with Kris Kristofferson (star of numerous block-buster feature films) and Efren Ramirez (Pedro from “Napoleon Dynamite”) and “The Sum of One”. Selling as a set only for $4400. SOLD.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by RP Cine; 12-26-2017 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Lenses sold

Beautiful set.

I should already know the answer to this question, but I've been out of the lens market for a while and I'm rusty... will the image circle of these lenses cover a Blackmagic pocket or Cinema Camera with their respective Metabones Speedboosters in the chain?

Somewhere on the forum here is an old post that lists the exact sensor size measurements of the BMD cameras with and without the Speedboosters.
    I do know that even with the Speedboosters, the resultant equivalent sensor size is still significantly smaller than S35.
    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
    Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
    Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

DP, my friend, their are no BMPCC or BMCC Speed Boosters for the PL mount that I am aware of from Metabones. There is a PL to a Sony E Mount, but that is, “Designed for attaching full-frame PL Prime Lens to Sony E-mount cameras/camcorders”

The Zeiss Super Speeds listed above are S16 lenses, with an image circle that will just cover the
    Pocket/Micro Camera sensor. The 9.5 will have dark corners on the Micro Studio, but the rest should cover the Studio’s larger sensor. Since these lenses have a Projected image circle designed for S16, they are not going to work with a focal reducer, like a Speed Booster You would need S35PL lenses to do that. However, the 25 and 50mmwill cover STD 35mm Academy gate size.

That said, since you have coverage from 9.5 to 50mm at T/1.3, a Speed Booster is not really needed, no real advantage to using one, if it did exist.
    Cheers

This so tempting.

Beautiful set of lenses that would resolve lovely 2k images on my UM46k PL, or HD on my pocket.

PM'd.

Is this set SOLD already? confused as the subject is still not listed as SOLD.

Sorry, the set is sold. Newbie here and can't figure out how to delete post.