Thread: 7 Artisans and Meike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by trispembo View Post
    Actually, the BMPCC MB Speedbooster needs an input lens that is S35 or APS-C and upwards. So many EF lenses designed for APS-C will work just fine.

My favourite is the Tokina 11-16mm which I use extensively on my pocket camera with the 0.58x MB SB.
    Sorry, yes. I shoot with the Tokna too and the Sigma 18-35mm and 50-100mm on Speed Boosters. What I wanted to convey is that a SB won't work on this lens as it doesn't come in an ef mount.

Sorry for bringing up this old post. I just purchased the 7artisans 25mm 1.8f for my Pocket (and soon - Pocket 4K), and I'm absolutely looking forward to it. Speaking of Meike, I think they got one in 12mm 2.8f Ultrawide, too!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KV0I7XU...A2XFVTH12VZC46

I'm quite surprised no one has put up any examples with the lenses in the Pocket.

Olympus makes a very compact 12mm f/2.0 that is very good also, minimal distortion. For an even wider AOV, SLR Magic 10mm Hyperprime can not be beat, at its low price point, and it is set up for Cinema shooting.
    Cheers

Does anyone have some photos, video example of some sort. Would really appreciate it..that being said, I'm in need of a 25mm that I'll use for anamorphic x2, and crop the vignetting part.

Here's one that I did. Nothing fancy as I yet to take it with me and do some shoots. Shot on BMPCC w/ 7artisans 25mm 1.8f - Graded via Resolve w/ FilmConvert Fuji Eterna.

Hope it helps.

7artisansLens_BMPCC.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mikus View Post
    Does anyone have some photos, video example of some sort. Would really appreciate it..that being said, I'm in need of a 25mm that I'll use for anamorphic x2, and crop the vignetting part.
    Check out the Panasonic 25mm f1.7.