Thread: Steadipod

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Check out also the plastic holder for legs.

I read another concern about it on B&H recension after 1 year of use on November 2016:
    "The worst part, the clips that fold the 3 legs and support the steddiepod wight, are made out of plastic. All 3 clips got broken even when using just a Dslr with a standard lens, and with no other acceesories on it. I asked several times for replacement pieces, they took mounths to arrive and they got broken too. Last time I asked for replacement pieces, they never answered even when I offered to pay for them. "

Poor customer service is not good. So far, my experience has been good, but upon further inspection, it almost looks like the unit I got has been used... I'm going to call him today and ask about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LJR View Post
    Poor customer service is not good. So far, my experience has been good, but upon further inspection, it almost looks like the unit I got has been used... I'm going to call him today and ask about it.
    I've been worried that lack of interest from the public may have put a damper on their manufacturing runs. If there even are any anymore. But this doesn't bother me because like a SteadyCam these things are physical. I have enough hand made rigging already anyway. Makes no difference to me. All I care about is "does it do its job".
    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
    Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
    Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine