Thread: For sale - brand new ursa mini pro

1. #1 For sale - brand new ursa mini pro 
    Selling an untouched, sealed and brand new URSA Mini Pro, I don't want it as I'm happy with my URSA Major and Cinema Cameras.

Flipping it to make a buck.

UK Only - 5000

I think with what BMD did with their UMP and URSA 4K promotion not giving the new owner the ability to take advantage of the promotion, buying anything second hand outside their resellers to save a few hundred buck is no longer interesting to me. If I have to buy a new camera, I will want to be the original purchaser and owner now knowing how BMD will probably handle future upgrades and promos.

That's a fair point - I would include the original receipt for it for the purchaser though, I know BMD are still honouring the deal for people who bought the URSA Major second hand so long as they can get the original receipt from the original owner.

Quote Originally Posted by lpretious View Post
    That's a fair point - I would include the original receipt for it for the purchaser though, I know BMD are still honouring the deal for people who bought the URSA Major second hand so long as they can get the original receipt from the original owner.
    That information is incorrect (for USA anyway). Needs to be original receipt, original owner, and you buy the package from the dealer you bought your URSA Major from . . .
    BTW, welcome to the forum.
    Canon 6D Mark II, 24-70, 70-200, Tokina 11-20, Sigma 18-35, Rokinon 35, 50, 85, 135, GH4.