Thread: "Available now"

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 70
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by keyframe View Post
    Anybody got theirs shipped from B&H yet? mine is stuck in "processing".
    I've had mine from B&H since the 10th (shipped on the 9th); so Blackmagic is getting better about delivery dates. Shame they can't seem to get a handle on their sensor QC.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalinnovations View Post
    I've had mine from B&H since the 10th (shipped on the 9th); so Blackmagic is getting better about delivery dates. Shame they can't seem to get a handle on their sensor QC.
    Is there a problem with the mini pro sensor I should be aware of?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #43  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,592
    It's the same sensor as the 4.6K so there's always a chance of a problem.

    (That's not meant to discourage you; just the reality.)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #44  
    Senior Member rick.lang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Victoria BC Canada
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Taikonaut View Post
    I won't trade in my O'Connor though
    Darn!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #45  
    Senior Member rick.lang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Victoria BC Canada
    Posts
    3,956
    Take a look at the DNGs John Brawley posted in the 4.6k Sensor Checklist thread on this section of the forum. I made a little video of John's stills that might be worth watching too.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by keyframe View Post
    Is there a problem with the mini pro sensor I should be aware of?
    As NorBro said, it is the same 4.6k sensor as in the Ursa Mini so all of those caveats apply. Not meant to discourage anyone but go in (just like I did) with your eyes open and test the sensor. Not only the "standard" tests that other owners recommend but also in your type of production to see if any of the FPN or magenta issues show up in the footage. If you get a good sensor you're golden.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #47  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalinnovations View Post
    As NorBro said, it is the same 4.6k sensor as in the Ursa Mini so all of those caveats apply. Not meant to discourage anyone but go in (just like I did) with your eyes open and test the sensor. Not only the "standard" tests that other owners recommend but also in your type of production to see if any of the FPN or magenta issues show up in the footage. If you get a good sensor you're golden.
    Thanks. I will post in the sensor thread when I receive the cam and ask you guys for help

    Hopefully BM is doing QC before they send the cams out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #48 Texas Media Systems Shipping Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro Friday March 16 2017 
     

  9. #49  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,072
    Terry, any idea when PL mounts will be in stock for the UMP?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #50  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    109
    Just secured one from TMS . . . thanks Leroy!
    Ursa Mini Pro, Tokina 11-20, Sigma 18-35, Rokinon 35, 50, 85, 135, GH4, Lumix 20, 12-35, 35-100, 100-300.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. FS: "Bolex Moller" 16/32 1.5x-anamorphic lens + "Vid Atlantic"-Lens Clamp
    By TaimosDailos in forum For Sale / Want to Buy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2014, 02:27 PM
  2. how to mark the thread "SOLD" or "BOUGHT"
    By Bubble in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2013, 11:35 PM
  3. SD Card "Not Ready" when Pocket Cinema Camera is set to record "RAW".
    By StarCoreFilms in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2013, 04:12 PM
  4. Pocket Camera "blooming" and "Blackhole" Thread
    By sfpuk in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 07:13 AM
  5. "smart" mft lenses working on "dumb" mft mount?
    By SuperWhiteFlame in forum Lens Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 02:33 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •