Thread: "Available now"

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 "Available now" 
    Grant said, “available now” during his online press release. I took that to mean “PDQ” (pretty darn quick), but not to expect UPS pulling up with a UMPro for me that very afternoon.

B&H had “expected March 9th” on their website, since changed to “coming soon.” After the last couple of intros I’ve learned to be patient but I think we all believe the new camera is close at hand. So my question is, should we start a thread here or on the BM website where people who have placed a pre-order can let us know when they actually receive notice that their Mini Pro is inbound?
    Ursa Mini Pro, Tokina 11-20, Sigma 18-35, Rokinon 35, 50, 85, 135, GH4, Lumix 20, 12-35, 35-100, 100-300.

This is why I don't pre-order stuff.

I had an order in right when the page came up. I was first told March 9th then it switched to March 13th. I wanted to use this for a remote shoot but it is getting too close to my departure date so I cancelled. I'll revisit after NAB.

I placed my order with B&H about 4 hours after Grant's announcement and they just charged my CC this afternoon. In the past this has meant that shipping notice should be coming later this evening. Waiting to see.....

My status currently says, "In-Stock. Order Sent to Warehouse".

Rumors has it that BMD UM46K will be taken out of the market in place of the UM46K PRO some time after NAB. I think this makes sense because they could have fixed the magenta, cross hatching, and other issues on the new model and not worth supporting and/or fixing the old one. They might even discount it if they do that for the UM46K ORIGINAL owners... 4495.00

I didn't buy the mini pro I bought the micro panel and I've seen the same updates. I just logged in to bh website and it now says instock/sent to warehouse on my order. Looks like it may be shipping either today or tomorrow. Maybe that's a good sign for the mini pro fellas?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven6d View Post
    I didn't buy the mini pro I bought the micro panel and I've seen the same updates. I just logged in to bh website and it now says instock/sent to warehouse on my order. Looks like it may be shipping either today or tomorrow. Maybe that's a good sign for the mini pro fellas?
    Same here- my pro is now listed as order sent to warehouse.

Well it's officially on it's way...

FullSizeRender.jpg

At B&H, once the available batch (in this case, first) is spoken for, the notice usually changes to 'New Item - Coming Soon' or 'Back-Ordered' or 'More on the Way' depending on the status of everything.

A date will usually appear when they have an idea of when more should be arriving.