Thread: ***OSEE LCM156-E, LCM170-E, and LCM230-E GROUP BUY***

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alextee View Post
    Any idea how much shipping to Canada would be (Toronto)
    I'll ask in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by kgimedia View Post
    Shipping to Hull, East Yorkshire, UK is roughly $150 to $200. They can't be sure what route it will take until you are about to purchase in the shopping cart.
    Ok, sounds fair. Do you have any indication of the level of discount for the 23" yet? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by alextee View Post
    Any idea how much shipping to Canada would be (Toronto)
    They said about a $100 USD.

Add me to the list. Just got off the phone with Thom. Still not sure which one I'm interested in.

Put me down for one of the 7" models.

So I went to buy today, but stopped when I realized it's an extra $194 to add a battery plate on the 15" and 23" version, and no option at all to select a battery plate on the 17" version. There was also no indication that I'd receive a c-stand mount with the 17" and 23", as well as everything being generally unclear as to what is actually included in the purchase.

I talked to the OSEE guys at NAB, and they implied that the battery plate, and soft case/hood was all included in the price. I'm skeptical to order now from them.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasHennessy View Post
    So I went to buy today, but stopped when I realized it's an extra $194 to add a battery plate on the 15" and 23" version, and no option at all to select a battery plate on the 17" version. There was also no indication that I'd receive a c-stand mount with the 17" and 23", as well as everything being generally unclear as to what is actually included in the purchase.

I talked to the OSEE guys at NAB, and they implied that the battery plate, and soft case/hood was all included in the price. I'm skeptical to order now from them.
    I would call tomorrow. They will get you straight.

So is this GROUP BUY already closed? And details of the final discount is? What is included in each package of the various models/ system to be purchased?

Can we get a summary if the GROUP BUY is closed now?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasHennessy View Post

Hi Thomas,
    I totally understand your confusion.
    To clarify:
    The LCM170-E alone is $1399 list the group buy price for the monitor alone is $1120 compare price and features nothing comes close

A kit is available that includes the 17" monitor, protective screen cover, 4 side snap on sun hood, c-stand mount, one 66mm x 30mm Cheese plate, and your choice of battery adapter and hardshell/waterproof ATA rated case with foam insert for List of $2059. The group buy price is $1647. Again, please compare to any product with comparable features and wide gamut screen. It's a great buy and I back it up 100% with my personal guaranty of your satisfaction.

The battery plate is not any higher than many other manufacturers and requires installation in our facilities. Thus the high cost, but I will work with anyone who plans to purchase to make our monitor of highest value to you.

A similar kit is available for the 23" but I may take the case out to drop the price. It is rather big and you can probably find a better alternative as a travel case

Anyone can email me, thom@oseeamericas.com or call my mobile +1 714-608-2249 if you are confused or help in ordering.

I will extend the group buy pricing to anyone that contacts me before the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by kicap View Post
    So is this GROUP BUY already closed? And details of the final discount is? What is included in each package of the various models/ system to be purchased?

Can we get a summary if the GROUP BUY is closed now?
    I posted on the original post but I'll post here as well.

UPDATE 4: NAB is here and we are ready to distribute the coupon code. For the HMC170 and HMC230 will be 20% off with the coupon code "20NAB2017"! The HMC156 will 15% off with the code "15NAB2017".

The deeply discounted Pre-orders for the HCM700 will work by contacting them directly until it is in their system.

They have also added the 10" PRM1014 at 20% to be used with the "20NAB2017" code.

The codes will work for the next week.

UPDATE: Click add to cart for special pricing. http://www.shop.oseedirect.com/product-p/hcm700.htm