Thread: CGPro Micro Connector Box with Lanc and 12V Input

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Less than 24 hours left people...............

Quote Originally Posted by Bino View Post
    Less than 24 hours left people...............
    ordered mine last night.

and had my chopper builder/machinist friend whip up a fast bracket for my HDMI connection on my VA today in exchange for a pack of B&W peel-apart instant film and lunch. (mmmm...hawaiian bacon fried rice)...15 minutes of free-hand milling and a quick coat of rattle can spray paint and it does the job.

IMG_6697.jpg
    Last edited by tmronin; 02-18-2017 at 03:47 AM. Reason: added info

Quote Originally Posted by tmronin View Post
    ordered mine last night.

and had my chopper builder/machinist friend whip up a fast bracket for my HDMI connection on my VA today in exchange for a pack of B&W peel-apart instant film and lunch. (mmmm...hawaiian bacon fried rice)...15 minutes of free-hand milling and a quick coat of rattle can spray paint and it does the job.

IMG_6697.jpg
    Nice,

I might buy the smallrig VA cage. You can add Sugru to that part to fix it up. You could of bought 90 degree HDMI adapters also.

Rob, should I assume we are not going to receive the adapter given the number of orders did not reach requirement?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bino View Post
    Nice,

I might buy the smallrig VA cage. You can add Sugru to that part to fix it up. You could of bought 90 degree HDMI adapters also.
    I'm pretty sure that a 90* HDMI adaptor? it matches the 90* adaptor on my smallrig cage.

well, to be honest, that divot is my fault. It looked great when Dave finished milling it out of a chunk of aluminum - but I asked him to grind it even with the edge of the the adapter and the edge just went at the countersink for the two 4/20's. He offered to make up another one, but I told him to just blast it with rubberized black from a rattle can so we could get to lunch. it's fine and does the job of keeping that adaptor locked in.

Quote Originally Posted by tmronin View Post
    I'm pretty sure that a 90* HDMI adaptor? it matches the 90* adaptor on my smallrig cage.

well, to be honest, that divot is my fault. It looked great when Dave finished milling it out of a chunk of aluminum - but I asked him to grind it even with the edge of the the adapter and the edge just went at the countersink for the two 4/20's. He offered to make up another one, but I told him to just blast it with rubberized black from a rattle can so we could get to lunch. it's fine and does the job of keeping that adaptor locked in.
    As long as it does it's job.

Quote Originally Posted by Nux View Post
    Rob, should I assume we are not going to receive the adapter given the number of orders did not reach requirement?
    Thanks.
    Good news! Although we did not hit the desired amount, we will still send out all the pre-orders so not to worry. They will start shipping next week.

Ok guys,

Rob and CineGearPro is doing us a favor by building the expansion port, even though we didn't make the quota. Once we get the product, we need to test, post images and videos to promote it so they can get this wonderful device out to the public.

Hey Rob,

Thanks so much for going ahead with the production! You will have a bunch of happy users I am really looking forward