Available here with more info: www.thecampcomet.com
Comet Color to BMDFIlm 4.6K R3 release:
- Updated all LUTs for color balance (slightly less magenta on A-Side, slightly more neutral on B-Side)
- Updated B-Side Contrast (ALT) - still has slightly different skin tones (for taste) but now more neutral / less yellow to start.
- Updated B-Side LUTs with new sat curve (reduced punch in skin but retains richness)
- Updated all FLAT LUT curves.
- Added new LUT: 808C (contrast) and 808F (flat). Based on B-Side Gamma, pops highlights versus subtle mute in B-Side gamma, steep drop at the very bottom of the curve, overhauled saturation -- muted blues, slightly more poppy reds, less poppy skin tones but retains the a similar "glow" as B-side, reduced warmth in shadows.
Footage of the young lady on the rooftop provided by OLAN COLLARDY: vimeo.com/olancollardy/videos (check his work out)
Original video with details using B-side gamma LUT: vimeo.com/212443058
Footage of the office / prison scenes shot by myself:
Ursa Mini Pro 4.6K @ 1080/4444 ProRes
Cinealta Lenses (35, 50mm)
NiSi IR ND 0.3
Classic Soft 1/8 Filter
Comet Color LUT Page: thecampcomet.com
Future Updates: Attempting a Film Look and Power Grades based on B-Side Gamma (way more film like, even though it's not my preference), A coral and sea foam green LUT (always wanted to try this).
-BMCC/Pocket/Micro Camera conversions (this is the next project, should be quick).
-GH5 and A7SIII LUTs based on B-Side Gamma.
If you've already picked them up, I'm likely adding you to a mass email right now to send it out, expect to see a link today!