Thread: Rokinin 24mm-35mm-85mm Cine T1.5-Canon EF Mount-AS NEW-Tilta Follow Focus/Whip AS NEW

1. #1 Rokinin 24mm-35mm-85mm Cine T1.5-Canon EF Mount-AS NEW-Tilta Follow Focus/Whip AS NEW 
    I know I am not here often to post mostly just to read, but been a member at DVXUser for a long time. Thanks for looking !Bought these lenses and follow focus with the idea I would use them with an FS5 or FS7 or C300. My plans have changed and the only one that was ever out of the box was the 85mm and that was to test the Tilta and whip and set up. Put the lens back in the box and the follow away and didn't buy either of those cameras. So they are not new but they are not used.
    I didn't take them out of the box to photograph since we all know what they look like but if you are concerned before buying I will do that . The come with original paperwork and lens bag as they were sold. Buyer pays actual shipping costs, I will have them professionally packed so they can be insured. You choose the shipping company but FEDEX is my suggestion.
    I want to sell all the lenses and the follow focus as a kit. I have several lens gears of various flavours that I will toss in the box when I ship as a bonus.These again are Canon EF mount lenses.
    Asking $1500.00 + shipping for everything. Members with a history or references only please.
    Thanks
    Brian
    Attached Images