Thread: Filmpower released Nebula REMOTE in CeBIT2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1 Filmpower released Nebula REMOTE in CeBIT2016 
    Taking a Vacation
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    127
    Filmpower had carried ROXOR and Nebula4200 5-Axis gimbal attend CeBIT2016, the booth stand No.F20/1, Hall 016. In the exhibition, many people like ROXOR and Nebula4200 5-Axis gimbal very much, and receives the user high praise.

    In this exhibition, Filmpower had released the latest product Nebula REMOTE, which is a Wireless Bluetooth Thumb Controller. The price is $125.

    It Simple to setup and use, the Nebula REMOTE makes controlling your Nebula 4200-5 Axis gimbal more easier and more intuitive, even with only a single operator. Capture shots that are difficult or impossible now, and start using your gimbal to its full potential.

    Nebula REMOTE has several functions, other functions will be released in succession. If you are interested, please keep attention.

    1. Control Nebula4200 series and Nebula4000
    2. Infrared remote camera
    3. Real-time display


    CEbit?????????4-EN.jpg
    Last edited by iriszhang; 03-16-2016 at 07:10 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Posts
    554
    Price and availability? What about spare batteries for the 4200?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member 4saken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,286
    Can we please get this thread deleted by the mods? We already have a thread about the Nebula. Stuff like this can be posted there.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member MiguelFranco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portugal - Mozambique
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by 4saken View Post
    Can we please get this thread deleted by the mods? We already have a thread about the Nebula. Stuff like this can be posted there.
    I guess it has to do with the fact that Filmpower is a forum sponsor.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Taking a Vacation
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by tyger11 View Post
    Price and availability? What about spare batteries for the 4200?
    The price is $125. Spare bateries for Nebula4200 authentication is successful, which will be on sale in our website.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Taking a Vacation
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelFranco View Post
    I guess it has to do with the fact that Filmpower is a forum sponsor.
    And the fact Mods do not care if we have 124 threads on the same exact subject. Just look at the forum improvement thread. The exact questions and recommendations have come up for the past 2 years and still zero change. It's just the way it is around here I guess.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by vicharris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelFranco View Post
    I guess it has to do with the fact that Filmpower is a forum sponsor.
    And the fact Mods do not care if we have 124 threads on the same exact subject. Just look at the forum improvement thread. The exact questions and recommendations have come up for the past 2 years and still zero change. It's just the way it is around here I guess.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Taking a Vacation
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolin View Post
    Nope, don't give a shit anymore. Too much work to do
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by vicharris View Post
    Nope, don't give a shit anymore. Too much work to do
    That's me- I'm on laptop #1627. One for every time I read "Iriszhang"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member gmfb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolin View Post
    That's me- I'm on laptop #1627. One for every time I read "Iriszhang"
    Great!! :-))
    ___________________________
    www.gernemehrfilm.de
    www.berlin3k5.de/

    Will trade my as-new BMPCC 4K v.1.0 for two new BMPCC 4K V.2.0
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. ROXOR-Filmpower integration 3-axis Stabilization VS DJI Osmo
    By iriszhang in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 04-20-2016, 10:28 PM
  2. ****Filmpower ROXOR - BRAND NEW - Unopened
    By NorBro in forum For Sale / Want to Buy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2016, 04:32 PM
  3. ROXOR-Filmpower integration 3-axis Stabilization VS DJI Osmo
    By iriszhang in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 09:58 AM
  4. Fs nebula 4000.
    By leoh2050 in forum For Sale / Want to Buy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2015, 10:47 AM
  5. NAB Review-Filmpower Nebula gimbals and Arm
    By jacksmith in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2015, 10:19 PM
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •