Thread: Angeniuex 15-15 F1.9 for sale

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yes it would be so sweet on your D16 . I hate to sell it but I'm buying a vintage car and I need the funds
    First one with cash gets it . I've had a lot of call on her so far

Since this lens is for S16, wouldn't the BMCC sensor be too large?

I have tried it on my own black magic 2.5 K camera and amazingly it clears with no darkening in the corners but is a bit soft at 15 mm so its usable. If you go to my Vimeo website you can see my camera with a 25 mm bell &howell lens that's not even design for super 16 but it worked Those lenses were for the 70 D and 70 DL 16mm filmo cameras this leeds me to believe most S16 lenes will work on the 2.5K "now let me put this in so i wont get jumped on by 1,000 Fellow members on the site i have not tested all 16mm lenes only the ones i have ok guys...look me up under "AWCINEMA"

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Out at night with camera that's better suited at 12noon...LOL
    But making the best of it. shooting wide open at 1.9
    So what do think?
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Look really hard you can see the soft corners but a beautiful image none the less
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    I himage.jpgad so much fun out tonight. I'm starting to think I should just keep this lens
    The 1.9 is so hard to come buy

Guy now that I have started using this lens I'm falling in love with it!!!! I might pull it off the for sale form and keep it if it doesn't sell soon? Just a heads up ok

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio wilson View Post
    Guy now that I have started using this lens I'm falling in love with it!!!! I might pull it off the for sale form and keep it if it doesn't sell soon? Just a heads up ok
    You would have a very hard time finding another zoom with the range, speed, and quality of that old Angie for anywhere near what you are asking for it.

I would like to thank all the men and women who had interest in my lens at for all your questions but after filming with that I have falling back in love with it and I have decided to keep it again thank you guys stay posted I will send many videos and pictures that you could take a look at from this lens and again thank you