Thread: 'Hearts' Music Video shot on Pocket

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 'Hearts' Music Video shot on Pocket 
    Senior Member misterkofa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    SF Oakland Bay Area
    Posts
    1,412
    A music video I directed/shot/edited for City Rain was just released this morning.

    https://vimeo.com/110214333
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    161
    I've been waiting for this. Haven't even finished watching it and can say the wait was worth it. As always, beautiful and (more importantly) inspired work man.

    I actually like the song too.

    hrm, should have finished watching it before commenting, i'm not crazy about the ending dance scenes. The intro and the beginning half of the video are solid though.
    Last edited by kiliksun; 12-11-2014 at 03:28 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member Telecinese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Curitiba, Brazil
    Posts
    550
    Like!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member misterkofa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    SF Oakland Bay Area
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by kiliksun View Post
    I've been waiting for this. Haven't even finished watching it and can say the wait was worth it. As always, beautiful and (more importantly) inspired work man.

    I actually like the song too.

    hrm, should have finished watching it before commenting, i'm not crazy about the ending dance scenes. The intro and the beginning half of the video are solid though.
    Thanks mate.

    Glad you liked it Telecinese.
    Last edited by misterkofa; 12-12-2014 at 11:00 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Useg Diaz-Granados's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Stockholm; SWEDEN
    Posts
    224
    Like2!!!!!!

    Nice video, nice track, nice work

    Sincerely,

    Useg Diaz-Granados
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member 4saken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,286
    Looks great! Very nice work.
    Was the slomo stuff in the beginning twixtor or a proper high speed camera?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member misterkofa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    SF Oakland Bay Area
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by 4saken View Post
    Looks great! Very nice work.
    Was the slomo stuff in the beginning twixtor or a proper high speed camera?
    Twixtor. shot at 30p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member 4saken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,286
    nice
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Taking a Vacation
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,632
    Looking good and twixtor did a damn fine job with the 30p. What was your shutter for those? 216 or whatever it is around there?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member misterkofa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    SF Oakland Bay Area
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by vicharris View Post
    Looking good and twixtor did a damn fine job with the 30p. What was your shutter for those? 216 or whatever it is around there?
    Thanks Vic. Just pretty much kept it at 180 shutter. I experimented at faster 60 and slower 360 shutter speeds and found at 180 it was the most consistent. Usually I just drop it in after affects and apply the plug in but for some moments I had to use the advanced features and some clever masking.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •