Thread: Defy G2 gimbal - three axis handheld with pan/tilt control

1. #1 Defy G2 gimbal - three axis handheld with pan/tilt control 
    For sale is a Defy G2 three axis handheld gimbal, including the custom-fit Pelican case, battery charger, two batteries, and pan/tilt throttle control.

This was purchased new from Defy in June 2014, and used for two specific jobs for my company. Transported and stored in its case, the unit is in great condition. Used with a BMPCC, it proved to be a great platform both for run-n-gun shooting as well as a simple solution for controlled motion and panning without the need for a slider and support. Greatly simplified the amount of gear to transport.

Having used a G5 as well, I should add that the G2 is even easier to work with. Balancing is remarkably simple.

Not looking to play the pricing game; I'm pricing it to sell, now that its intended usage is complete.

$1700 including Paypal and insured UPS shipping in CONUS [New price was/is $2750]
    Attached Images
    Last edited by bartonmac; 12-11-2014 at 02:43 PM. Reason: price change

bump

Price drop to an unbeatable $1700, shipped UPS fully insured in CONUS. Includes two batteries and charger, like-new Pelican case, and optional throttle control with the G2 unit.

Price updated to $1700