Thread: Release of DaVinci Resolve 11

1. #1 Release of DaVinci Resolve 11 
    We are pleased to announce the release of DaVinci Resolve 11.

There are full licensed versions for Mac, Windows and Linux OS available on our support web site in the "Latest Downloads" section. These are no charge upgrades for existing customers. Also available at no charge are DaVinci Resolve Lite for Mac and Windows.

For new users or system up-graders, please refer to the new configuration guides for Mac, Windows and Linux. These can be found in the support site in the section called "Latest Support Notes".

http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/supp...avinci-resolve

Thanks Peter.
    For the next update, do you think you guys can make Resolve read the BMCC's clip metadata for a starred/favorite clip when recording CinemaDNG?
    It works correctly for ProRes/DNxHD, showing a check mark in Resolve's "Circled Take" metadata.
    Actor, Filmmaker
    my website

This is excellent news Peter, thanks for the heads up. Downloading it now.

While I'm here is there any way to register the copy of Resolve I got with my BMCC? Or is the dongle my registration? I always wonder about that when I see the option to "Download Only" or "Register & Download".

You are not required to register, but you can via the Register & Download process.

Ongoing feedback and ideas for features always read so if you can describe the request here by all means.. i won't reply individually but I do read them all.
    Peter